Monday, November 7, 2011

Annoying Voicemail Messages

  After the latest in an onslaught received today, it occurred to me alot of individuals selling whatever brand of snakeoil, whether home-fermented or from the factory, could really stand to try a new approach to leaving messages.  Because it's really really really annoying as hell to finally get a message that says "Hi Angela, I'm Jane Fuller and my direct number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.  Call me at your earliest convenience" after said person has called you three or four times a day from a number you don't recognize for two weeks straight. 

And when you google the name and number you discover  -- shocker -- this person is in the (take your pick) lean shakes/vitamin/vodoo juice/fountain of youth water business. 

Seriously. If that's all the game you got, leave me the f* alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment